Форум. Иностранные языки.
02:44
29 Марта 2024 г. • Пятница
ГлавнаяФорумДневникКаталог фильмов
Последние ответыУчастникиПоискПравила форумаRSS
Здравствуйте, Гость! ( Войти | Зарегистрироваться )

• Страница 1 из 1
Эпистема — Форум по иностранным языкам » Языки » Прочие языки » Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course

Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course
laudakwa7305 20 Сентября 2010, Понедельник, 15:36 | Сообщение # 1
Заходящий

Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course
Publisher: Collins
Publication date: 2009
ISBN: 978-0007313662
Format / Quality: MP3 only
Size: 328MB
Описание :
Language on a need-to-know basis No textbook necessary Action-based learning rather than theoretical study Each unit can be mastered in less than 20 minutes Flexible learning options throughout - learn just the basics or choose to deepen your knowledge with extra words and practice activities. Those with some prior knowledge of Japanese can skip directly to the 'further' options. This exciting new Easy Learning language course allows learners to take on board all of the Japanese they will need while abroad without the need for thick textbooks and complex grammar. 3 audio CDs and accompanying colour booklet make language learning fun, fast and flexible. 3 audio CDs guide learners through a series of 12 short units. Each unit introduces 5 new key words or phrases before expanding on the basic vocabulary with practice activities, memory tips and culture and etiquette advice. An accompanying 48-page colour booklet provides full transcripts of the CD conversations as well as helpful hints to guide the user through their learning experience. Unit 1: Hello Unit 2: Excuse me Unit 3: Where's the bar? Unit 4: Over there Unit 5: What would you like? Unit 6: Have you got any!? Unit 7: Can you help me? Unit 8: I want to go to! Unit 9: Have you got a room? Unit 10: It hurts Unit 11: I want to make an appointment Unit 12: What's it like?

Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course CD1.rar
Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course CD2.rar
Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course CD3.rar

Эпистема — Форум по иностранным языкам » Языки » Прочие языки » Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

© 2006—2008, Форум сайта «Эпистема». Сайт управляется системой uCoz